About the position:
We are looking for a Lead to help build our applications support team that has a startup work ethic and experience supporting applications in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate is proficient with managing a myriad of complex enterprise and productions applications in both cloud and on-premise environments. Has a background with software and application lifecycle management and integration. Has experience with multiple enterprise software suites and software development frameworks and can provide support for CI/CD of production applications.
Our goal is to leverage modern technologies and methodologies to create a mix of cloud and local infrastructures that mesh to form a lean development environment.
Backgrounds of Interest
- Experience with a start-up or lean high growth businesses
- Technology/automotive businesses
- Prior Application support and/or Dev/Ops engineering experience on an enterprise scale
- Great relationship building and priority management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work directly with leads of the business on their application requirements
- Experience with full application life cycle management for enterprise and production applications
- Experience with software specific to automotive software design and manufacturing
- Experience with ERP systems from Oracle and SAP
- Experience managing, maintaining and implementing environments for complex horizontally scaled applications
- Experience in software engineering, release engineering and/or configuration management.
- Experience with continuous integration systems, CI/CD, builds & testing
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems
- Knowledge of structured and unstructured data sources
- Knowledge of SQL databases (RDS, MySQL, etc)
- Knowledge of noSQL (mongo or dynamodb)
- Knowledge of network architectures and network security
- Experience working with AWS and serverless architectures or other cloud providers.
- Ability to create, manage, and maintain application disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.