If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers, strategists and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you.
Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility.
We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on.
The Role – Purpose & Responsibilities
This is a rare opportunity within the Product Launch team to own, define and build the integrated marketing vision, strategy, and calendar leading up to our 2021 launch. You will play an integral role in defining what our brand stands for, establishing our identity from the ground-up, aligning key stakeholders to how we will ensure success, building customer intrigue and excitement that drives KPIs, establishing our brand as relentlessly relevant, and cultivating unbridled, tribal brand love that is worth sharing.
Below illustrates what you will do. That said, we are all building this brand and company together, so you will wear many hats and have the opportunity to provide valuable input into various marketing-related workstreams.
• Collaborate with internal team to evolve and codify our brand identity, one that fits within the overall Canoo mission and brand architecture, appeals to our target audiences, and effectively differentiates the brand against our competitors
• Own and create the seasonal and yearly integrated marketing calendar, focusing on cross-channel campaign strategy and end to end execution that bring the products and brand to life across all touchpoints in incredibly meaningful ways
• Collaborate with fellow Marketers (e.g. Strategy, CRM, Social Media, etc), Design, Operations, Strategy and Growth to drive short-term and long-term marketing strategies
• Align leadership and other key stakeholders to short-term and long-term creative brand and advertising strategies that will achieve wind at our backs as we lead up to launch
• Deeply understand customer insights and behaviors to reach and resonate with target audiences, and partner with CRM and Social Media to nurture the customer journey
• Surface ideas for channel growth and help set the strategy for expansion; including but not limited, to campaign advertising, brick and mortar, offline activations, partnerships, and more
• Leverage data to create scalable channel strategies
• Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications
• Develop clear, compelling briefs for campaigns, and lead a cross-functional team through its understanding, development, and execution
• Manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously and effectively
• Attract, retain, and develop a team of talent, driving ongoing optimization of team and skillsets
Who You Are
Canoo is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Product Launch team. If you aren’t intimidated by a blank sheet of paper, love going from zero to one, and are a customer advocate first and foremost, this is the role for you.
You can speak to the intricacies and details of successful campaign development and flawless execution, but never lose sight of the bigger picture. You have owned strategic oversight and coordination of successful product launches, you obsess over making an impact in people’s lives and proving ROI, and always look to take things in a new, exciting direction.
You are an excellent communicator and collaborative by nature. You care for your teams. You stand up for what’s right. You’re driven by building the Electric Car Membership of the future. You’re emotionally aware and capable of leading within a low politics, startup environment.
What’s Cool About Working Here
If you take this role, you’re contributing to a critical industry that affects the future of humanity. This is an opportunity to build and spread technology that optimizes the way people move and brings the auto industry into the future.
You will learn from and work with a range of experts in their fields. You’ll expand your tech knowledge and existing background by learning from these people and working with them to drive exciting, novel projects forward.
Awesome benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Four months paid primary caregiver leave • Flexible PTO • Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan • Beautiful new facility in Torrance • Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy • Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine urban mobility • A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page